Job recruitment company in Bangalore is one of the main lifelines for hiring a suitable candidate. There is a long list of fresher recruitment companies in Bangalore and campus recruitment companies in Bangalore. And hence, in an ideal world, it would become so hard to work find the best recruitment agency.
Though it’s difficult, it’s not impossible to do it. One cannot use any shortcuts when hiring a candidate. Such shortcuts might lead to degradation of the quality of the hiring process and the company overall. This sort of hiring strategies will not work. This article will give tips to find out the best job recruitment company in Bangalore.
1) Make sure the hr recruitment company you connect with actually exists. Look up for online reviews and pay them a visit personally. There are a lot of frauds who operate under the mask of a recruiter to make quick money. You can also look at their contact us page to verify that they have a physical address.
2) Always ask for the reference. This includes a list of their clients. Look for the details about the clients, whether they are successful pioneers or some small to medium-sized businesses. This will give information about the level of professionalism being practiced by the recruiting agency.
3) Look for an hr recruitment company which is willing to listen to the candidate’s needs, the specific requirements. Make sure the fresher recruitment companies understand the business needs and also the company’s culture. And the agency which satisfies the client’s needs are the most preferred ones.
4) Beware of the top recruitment company that sends you a large number of resumes immediately after the agreement. In recruiting, more is less. The more the number of resumes, the lesser will the potential match. And, this will make you do the screening and the shortlisting process all over again. Make sure, that you look only for the quality and not quantity.
5) If you seek for senior and executive level candidates, make sure that the top recruitment company has experience in the same. Check for their previous history working with executive level positions. Also, look for any offers on executive search and headhunting services.
6) In some cases, your vacant positions require the candidates with a specific level of industry experience. At these times, go for a recruitment agency who has clients in that same field.
7) Look for fresher recruitment companies which are serious about doing a reference check. It takes a lot of time and money to train new employees. It is good to work with someone who can conduct regular reference checks. Through this, you will be avoiding missing out on any important information about the candidate. Or, even you can find your candidate’s truthfulness in his/her resume. Such campus recruitment companies in Bangalore should also verify the skills and experiences of the candidate.
8) Make sure that the terms mentioned by the campus recruitment companies in Bangalore are understandable, clear and also read it carefully. Be careful to sign the contract agreement and also get it signed by the agency to avoid any future misunderstandings.
For more details contact PITCS, Poonam IT Consulting Services for recruitment services in Bangalore.
We are among the best:
Recruitment companies in Bangalore
Recruitment companies in Pune
PITCS is an integrated IT solutions and HR Staffing service provider headquartered in Bangalore, India. Our offerings span across Software Services (Product Engineering, Application Development, Application Management, Mobile Application Development etc), Managed IT Services, Business Applications, HR Services.